Sunday, April 25, 2010

Next Phase Begins Wednesday!

Well, I am excited to have survived the three most difficult weeks, but disappointed that I didn't lose more weight and inches - particularly since I didn't cheat at all!

ANYWAY. . . Do I understand correctly that we are no longer allowed our Saltines, Melba Rounds, or Grissini for the next three weeks? Oh, carbs, how I miss thee. . .

Maybe starting a piece of cheese here and a macadamia nut there (I was heartbroken to discover I still can't have even a cashew!) will satisfy me and I won't dream of Grissini. . .

I worked out today and plan to give P90X a shot to see if I can bully off these last few pounds without another round of HCG. But, I'll do the HCG again if I must!

2 comments:

Skinny Bitches said...

Hi Heather - First, let me say - I have seen you and you look great! :) Next - sorry - NO STARCHES for three weeks! at least you will have cheese and I am pretty sure you should be able to add tofu into your diet if you are interested. Let's research that!

CB said...

I love you girlfriend! : )