Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The countdown begins...

Drops until Sunday, 500 calories without the drops through Tuesday and then Wednesday - BACON and CHEESE! I'm just shy of the 11 lb. mark and I have to say that there is a very noticeable difference in how I look and how my clothes fit. I am however not swimsuit ready. Why can't the drops burn fat AND firm you up at the same time? Can someone look into that for me? ;) I'm a little nervous about going off the diet - I am scared that I will binge eat all the things I have missed. Good thing everyone around me is just going off the diet also and wont allow me to - right?! I am hoping to lose another 4 lbs before the whole thing is over and I am considering giving it one more shot when I get back from Hawaii. Anyone else thinking about it?

2 comments:

CB said...

Today was my first day in Phase III. I enjoyed a "smoothie" for breakfast - 3/4 cup yogurt with about six frozen strawberries. I had two deviled eggs for lunch, plus my tomatoes and five olives. I just had my afternoon snack of raspberries and some macadamia nuts - PLUS about 1 ounce of cheese. I have been enjoying eating, but I am SCARED TO DEATH that I will have gained wait tomorrow! Stay tuned. . .

Kellie Jo said...

I am new... and getting ready to start diet tomorrow....any advice or suggestions?