Thursday, May 20, 2010

Round II

So, I went ahead and started the 500 calorie diet again. I "gorged" and did the drops for two days. This time, I had no headache or severe lethargy on day 1 of the diet. I think proper gorging contributed to this.

I've only been on the diet for three days. The first day, I lost three pounds. The second day, I lost another 1.5 pounds. This is the third day and I had no change from yesterday. : ( But, I am not completely discouraged. I figure if I can lose 3-4 pounds a week, I'll be happy.

This time I'm more hung up on HOW MANY DAYS I need to do the DIET. The informatoin reads, "26 days of treatment with 23 days of drops." Well, if you count the first two days I did drops and gorged, then I really have 24 days on the diet (2 days of gorging & drops + 21 days of drops & diet + 3 days of diet but no drops = 26 days of treatment, 23 days of drops.)

So. . .

Do they mean:


23 days on the drops - First 3 days are gorging (I only do two because I want to start losing right away), followed by 20 days of diet & drops, finishing up with 3 days of diet & no drops.

OR

26 days of treatment - First 3 days are gorging, followed by 23 days on diet & drops, with an additional 3 days on diet with no drops.

I guess my final question is: Is it 23 days on the diet (3 of those being without drops) or 26 days on the diet (3 of those being without drops)?

If you've done your 500-calorie days, you know that those three days MATTER!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Heather,
Dave & I did 26 days on the diet, 3 w/o drops.. Technically it was 28, 5 w/o drops thanks to the unwanted visit by the red headed aunt :)

CB said...

Oh, boo hoo. : ) Isn't it funny how three days can seem soooo long? Thanks for letting me know! : )