Thursday, May 6, 2010

Time for the next step...

I have moved onto the next phase of the program and although it is nice to have more options as to what to eat, the best part is being able to eat when you are hungry. The truth is, I have not been eating much more than what I was eating on the 500 calorie portion of the diet.

A few things that I have noticed are... My stomach has shrunk! I eat a fourth of what I use to eat. The urge to snack has gone away. I never want to just sit and eat a bag of chips anymore. THAT was definitely just a habit. I have no sugar cravings at all! After a month of no sweeteners (I haven't even used Stevia) my urges for something sweet have just disappeared. I still feel great! And... I am still loosing weight! Lost 2 more pounds yesterday - I am actually UNDER my goal.

I hope all of you are having success with whatever phase you are on... Don't be strangers, I want to continue to hear how you are doing. Much love!

No comments: